A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experience accountant to join a growing SME in the manufacturing sector. Our client are looking to recruit an experienced management accountant to join their expanding finance team. The successful candidate will take ownership of the management accounts and provide financial analysis and advice.
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Accruals, prepayments and maintaining the Fixed Asset register
- Preparation and submission of quarterly VAT returns
- Overseeing juniors work
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA)
- Experienced Management Accountant
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Excel skills and knowledge of XERO
- Team-player with a hands on attitude
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
- Management Accounts
- Process Improvement
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job