To £50,000 + Benefits
A global manufacturing group is keen to attract a qualified Management Accountant to join a thriving business unit that has experienced significant growth in recent months and has exciting plans for the future.
- Business Partner the team through meaningful analysis and provide commercial recommendations to ensure the continued growth of the business unit
- Lead on a number of projects related to the planned growth of the business unit
- Delivery of monthly management accounts to tight reporting deadlines
- Support the budgeting and forecast processes
- Profitability and gross margin analysis, capex management and preparation of statutory reporting pack
ACMA/ACA/ACCA qualified with strong reporting and analytical skills , you will have a demonstrable track record of commercial finance experience gained within a large multi-national group. An excellent communicator you will also have the ability to think creatively and be capable of building relationships at all levels across the business. Manufacturing experience is preferable but not essential.
How to Apply
If you are seeking genuine career advancement and the opportunity to work with a global leader, please apply attaching your full CV in Word format and quote your current remuneration details, quoting reference 370952.
- management accountant