Haig&Co are thrilled to have been engaged by one of Birmingham's most recognised brands to source for the role a Management Accountant based in their shared service centre. This position will join an already stellar team of business professionals.
Well-established and respected business having a global reach and brand. Growing, acquisitive and highly profitable, with a legacy stretching back decades, this employer brand can offer a progressive role and environment for you to develop as a finance and shared services professional. The team are a truly great mix of positive and focused individuals who enjoy the collaborative working environment.
As Management Accountant, you report to the Assistant Shared Services Manager and you will play an important role being responsible for monitoring nominal ledger transactions and balances.
- Ensuring all nominal ledger transactions are complete and accurate
- Reconciling balances and income, expenditure, assets and liabilities
- Analysing balance movements and investigation of any deviations
- Extensive involvement in month period end close
- Effective liaison with key and senior stakeholders to ensure all information is up to date and any key business changes are reflected in the accounts
- Monitoring of all team KPIs
- CIMA/ACCA Part Qualified, Qualified or Finalist
- Thorough understanding of all aspects of nominal ledger, related transactions and control
- Strong data analysis and confident user of Excel and essential and other awareness of BI systems would be a distinct advantage
- First class attention to detail with ability to communicate at all levels to both internal and external stakeholders
- A real team player with a committed and focused approach to get the job done.
On offer is the chance to join a genuinely positive culture, develop your experience as a Management Accountant, develop your career and contribute to the growth of a local Birmingham brand.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job