Based in the Black Country, this is a well-established, market leading Global organisation, which operates in many markets / sectors. Due to the ongoing success of the firm they now require a Part Qualified Management Accountant to join their Finance Department on a permanent basis.
This opportunity is paying up to £35,000 per annum.
As a Management Accountant you will be responsible for preparing the month end journals, reconciling ledgers, overseeing all accounting entries and fixed / customer owned assets.
- Monthly detailed revenue reconciliation
- Cost reviews
- Prepare commentaries and present accounts in monthly reviews
- Review cost lines and ensure they are reported correctly
- Deal with Capital Plans / projects
- Prepare the annual budgets and periodic forecasts
- Complete ad-hoc reports and analysis
- Travel to other sites will be required
- Business Partnering
- Proven track record in management accounting
- Strong finance and analytical skills
- Studying towards CIMA - looking to qualify within the next 18 months
- The ability to communicate with people at all levels
- Be willing to travel
- Experienced in creating accounting entries and journals
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team
- It is essential you come from a manufacturing background
If this Management Accountant role is of interest do not hesitate in applying!