Orka Financial is currently working with a successful, global business based in Bracknell that is looking to recruit a Management Accountant. The role forms part of a large finance and reports into the Finance Manager with 2 direct reports. The role has responsibility for the production of management account including P&L, balance sheet reconciliations, variance analysis and assisting with the budgeting process.
• Accounts production including monthly commentary/analysis
• Balance sheet reconciliations/intercompany
• Year-end statutory accounting
• VAT returns/reconciliations
• Supporting with the budgeting process
• Intercompany charges
• Supporting the audit process
• Overseeing the Accounts Administrator
• Ad hoc duties as required
You will currently be studying towards an accounting qualification (ACCA/CIMA) and be at the final stages or qualified. Experience in an all-round finance role is essential and you will be organised, able to work well as part of a team and communicate confidently at all levels within the wider finance team and business. Strong systems skills are also needed, and you will be proficient in MS Excel. This is a great company to work for that offers an excellent working environment and opportunity to progress.