Rapidly growing and dynamic firm in Covent Garden which provides services to a client base consisting of individuals and businesses within a variety of industry sectors, urgently seeks to appoint a Management Accountant to look after clients’ requirements.
Typical responsibilities will include:
- Looking after a portfolio of clients and managing client relationships, taking on projects and carrying out or reviewing monthly reporting tasks.
- Preparing and reviewing Mgmt accounts for clients including full forecasting and cashflows.
- Preparing business plans for clients and advising clients where necessary on business practices and directions.
- Carry out tasks from bookkeeping through to the preparation of statutory accounts and working papers.
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns.
- Becoming involved in client issues as they arise.
- Liaising where required with the bookkeeping department to ensure client management accounts and ad hoc business management reports are delivered to clients on time.
- Managing the performance and development of the bookkeeping staff.
- Significant experience of managing a portfolio of SME clients for owner managed businesses.
- Fully or part qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- A proactive approach to tasks; the ability to work instinctively on projects and plan ahead for the needs of the client.
- Organizational skills; scheduling and keeping deadlines not only personally but also for the department and client base.
- Problem solving; working instinctively whilst under pressure to complete ad hoc tasks on demand without detriment to other work being carried out.
- Commercial awareness and the desire to understand the businesses within the client portfolio.
- Experience of interacting with a team and maintaining client relationships.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
Ideal without being a requirement :
Payroll experience, TV Production Experience
Experience in using Iris, Xero, Sage, . Iris Payroll, Sage Payroll.
- Management Accountant
- Management Accounts