£25,000 - £30,000 per annum
McCarthy James is looking to appoint a full time Management Accountant to join the Finance department of a key client in the Lincoln central area. This role is very well suited to both an ambitious part-qualified candidate who is looking to take the step up from Assistant Accountant/ Assistant Management Accountant level or for an existing Management Accountant looking to move to a great organisation and interesting/ varied role.
Communication skills will be very important in this job, the successful individual will be required to be present, visible and add value within the business. You will build and maintain effective and reliable relationships with both finance and non finance colleagues.
Assisting budget holders with the preparation of forecasts and provision of key budget information to assist financial control and management information.
This job will give you the opportunity to further your exposure as a Business Partner. Ideally you will have already established a demonstrable Business Partnering skill set prior to applying which you will need to be confident explaining in interview, providing examples of successes and challenges.
Skill Set Required:
- Relationship building, to emulate a positive representation of the finance team to the wider business
- Preparing and communicating financial reports to a variety of stakeholders
- Effective business partnering and provision of accurate, timely financial information
- Accountability for financial information that is produced, and the ability to work well under time pressures.
- You will need to demonstrate excellent numeracy and literacy skills with attention to detail and be able to manage competing priorities whilst working under pressure.
To work as a Business Partner and Management Accountant in a fantastic local business enabling the delivery of strategic initiatives and improving financial performance through the provision of an accurate and robust financial reporting function.
- Degree Educated: ideally finance/ maths/ business related degree, AAT qualification/ ACCA/CIMA part-qualification is welcomed
- Experience in preparing accurate and timely management accounts
- Motivated individual who can work within deadlines effectively
- Management Accountant
- Trusted Business Partner