Our client based in Milton Gate, near Milton Park in Abingdon/Didcot, is looking for a Management Accountant based at either Didcot or Newbury to support the group function from a Management Accounting perspective.
Working within a fast paced, large company environment this is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for a role with a broad exposure to multiple sites, access to experience accountants and further training and qualifications.
- Monthly management accounts - providing detailed analysis and commentary which will involve extensive liaison with the divisional Finance Directors
- Analytical support across the business, evaluating profit optimisation
- Monitoring performance measurement tools and techniques for projects to form an end conclusion
- Review of capital and project appraisals
- Consolidation of group budgets and forecasts
- Investigative and analytical exercises as required
- Ad hoc projects
- Accountancy qualification to at least AAT level desirable
- This role is ideal for an articulate, methodical and analytical individual
- Strong technical and analytical accounting skills
- Strong written skills
- Knowledge and working experience of Kerridge would be beneficial
- Motor trade experience beneficial
- The role requires a self motivated and focused person who will quickly establish themselves as a key contact for Management Information
The successful applicant will enjoy a competitive rate of pay and excellent benefits, including free life assurance, a company car, a contributory pension scheme and generous staff discounts.
Please apply online.