This is a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic, self-motivated, Part Qualified Management Accountant as this will be a very varied position.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Preparation of management and statutory accounts
- Accruals, prepayments, fixed assets and balance sheet reconciliations
- Assisting in the budgeting and forecasting process
- KPI reporting
- Maintenance and review of standard costing system
- Working with the operational teams in the continuous improvement program to drive profitability and improve cash flow
- Participation in weekly operational management meetings
- Assist in the management of accounts payable and receivable shared services
- VAT, Intrastat and EC Sales Returns
The successful candidate will need to be able to demonstrate the following skills and experiences:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience working within an accounting environment
- IT literate including strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Highly analytical
- Very strong communication skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, please don't hesitate to contact us today.
Elevation Recruitment group is a specialist division focusing on the recruitment of talented Accountancy & Finance professionals across all levels, from entry level trainees to post qualified accountants.
- assistant management accountant
- assistant accountant
- management accountant
- project accountant