Rutherford Briant are recruiting for a newly qualified Accountant for a dynamic and growing company based in Braintree. Due to predicted expansion the company are now looking to recruit for a forward thinking Management Accountant. This is a very hand's on role which will require supervision of 3/4 Assistant Accountants and the financial reporting of 12 Group companies. This would suit a candidate that is looking to develop their career and progress as the company expands.
Your key duties will include;
- Management Accounts Production
- Management of 3/4 Assistant Accountants
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Building relationships with internal departments such as AP and Credit Control
- Intercompany transactions
- Accruals & Prepayments
- Fixed Asset register
- Prepare Audit pack
- Liaise with external auditors
- MI reporting
- Adhoc duties for the FC & FD
The company is offering a very competitive salary at a very exciting time for the business. The ideal candidate will be experienced in all of the above and having a good accounting discipline. You will also be fully qualified (or nearly qualified) ACCA/ACA/CIMA and have previously supervised finance staff.