Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, we’re creating a new role within our UK based finance team for a management accountant with responsibility to produce management information for our group companies around the world. This role also assists with the daily financial management for our group. The ideal candidate will be a team player who possesses leadership attributes and will contribute to the development of our global finance function. They will be able to hit deadlines whilst ensuring accuracy and consistency are common place in all reports and can successfully integrate with all finance staff.
The UK based finance department currently provides full financial management for our global sales operations and is also responsible for the production of monthly management information for our ground handling operations around the world. It’s a very fast paced department, with a constantly varied workload and lots of international interaction.
- Production of all monthly management information and supplementary reports for our global sales operations, including the preparation of journals as necessary.
- Production of management accounts for our ground handling companies in Asia, Africa and the Americas, completing a reporting process that involves our overseas and other UK finance staff producing a final trial balance.
- Production of daily cashflow reports for our global sales operations liaising with other finance staff as necessary.
- Reporting to and working with budget holders in our global sales operations to prepare budgets, successfully manage costs and accurately forecast company expenditure.
- Working with the Group Financial Controller to improve and harmonise all financial reporting within the group.
- Production of reports for external stakeholders such HMRC, CAA and ABTOT.
- Involvement in the production of payroll and associated statutory reports.
- Generally assisting the Group Financial Controller with financial management of the group and staff development.
Along with a proven background in the production of management information and part/fully qualified CIMA/ACCA, the ideal candidate will have excellent excel skills, an eye for detail and consistency, have pride in the accuracy of their reports and be able to adapt to the fast paced, often changing nature of our international group. Experience of using Access Dimensions and a familiarity with a multi-currency environment would be advantageous but is not essential.
We are also looking for:
- Strong analytical skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Effective time management and can work to deadlines
- Ability to get the answers you need to be effective whilst maintaining good working relationships
- Ability to work proactively
- Ability to work with and communicate to stakeholders of all levels
- Ability to work well as part of the team
- Demonstrates good leadership attributes
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job