Management Accountant / Manufacturing / Plymouth
Hays are pleased to be supporting a major manufacturer based in Plymouth now seeking to appoint a Management Accountant. With a reputation based on excellence, innovation and quality this exciting career opportunity will suit a progressive part or fully qualified Management Accountant seeking to advance their career.
Key elements of the role will include:
- Preparation of monthly reporting and management accounts
- Weekly estimated profit and loss statement
- Product costing
- Fixed asset monitoring and reporting along with capital expenditure reporting and forecasting
- Inventory stock take , perpetual inventory and reporting
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist with forecasting profit & loss and balance sheet
- Departmental actual to budgetary performance
You will enjoy being hands on and will ideally have gained management accounting and costing experience within a manufacturing environment. You will possess excellent Excel skills and will have passed or be studying towards a recognised accountancy qualification ie CIMA / ACCA
If you're interested in this Management Accountant role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- ACA ACCA CIMA AAT Management Accountant Accounts Financial Accountant Project Financial Controller Finance Manager Management Finance Director Analyst
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job