Company: Ashfield Healthcare
Position: Management Accountant
Territory: Ashby De La Zouch, Leicestershire
Vacancy Type: Full Time - Maternity Cover
Ashfield Healthcare are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant on a 12 month fixed term contract to provide operational support to Senior Divisional Executives in an international environment, for UDG PLC, and Ashfield Commercial & Clinical companies, ensuring operational excellence.
Working for a global and large organisation, we are looking for candidates with experience producing management accounts including intercompany reconciliation and consolidation of accounts. The role will also involve assisting with internal and external audits, being part of the budget process and supporting the Directors implementing a new system.
Ashfield is a great place to work; the culture is very friendly, management are supportive and the experience gained from working with us will be invaluable.
• Ensure timely and accurate submission of management reporting (Actual, Forecast, Budget and Ad-hoc reports)
• Facilitate the production of Budgets and Forecasts
• Assist with the production of year end accounts including detailed schedules
• Ensure best practice is used throughout the division by assisting in rolling out of SOPs and processes
• To assist with further developing of divisional reporting system and structure (Oracle implementation and ad hoc)
• Assistance and support with Franchise Fee arrangements (invoicing and debtor collection)
• Liaise with Divisional FD’s to ensure prompt closure in agreed timelines with both internal and external audit points
• Ensure adherence and compliance with all relevant UDG PLC policies and procedures
• To assist with and take sole responsibility for specific ad hoc projects on behalf of the division
• Provide support and work closely with the Divisional Finance team and Senior Divisional exec team and other Divisional functions, providing financial data, presentations and delivery as and when required
• Ad-hoc country visits providing both support and financial review to ensure data integrity and compliance
• Liaise with UDG Group Finance as required
• The ideal candidate will be newly qualified or working towards a professional qualification
• Experience working in both practice and industry would be an advantage
• Basic experience in group accounting will be welcome
• Strong commercial acumen required
• Strong organisational and administration skills including knowledge of windows based software (especially Excel skills)
• Excellent communication skills across all levels of the business
• Strong presentation skills
Ashfield is a fast-paced place to work where you will be highly valued. We’ll give you all the support, training and encouragement you need to deliver first-class results for our clients. With an international reach and great support, the opportunities here are wide and diverse.
It’s our people that have made us successful, and we are committed to our values.
Quality, Partnership, Ingenuity, Expertise and Energy.
Successful candidates will benefit from a car, laptop, pension, healthcare and an excellent reward and recognition package. Please note that the ability to drive is a requirement of this role.
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity please select "APPLY NOW" below.
Please note if you have not heard from a member of the recruitment department within 7 days your application has been unsuccessful at this stage.
Thank you for your interest in Ashfield.