Through a newly created role, Nelson Chambers are recruiting for an experienced, knowledgeable and commercially minded Management Accountant to join our Client in Chelmsford.
This would suit an ambitious, dynamic individual who is working towards/or qualified (ideally ACCA, CIMA or ACA).
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring accuracy of accounting records
- Providing financial advice where necessary
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Posting and reconciling all associated payroll ledgers
- Managing key supplier accounts
- Preparing and filing the statutory accounts
- Credit Control duties
- Forecasting and Budgeting
- Providing Analysis and support as needed
- Providing reports as required
- Monday - Friday (9:00AM - 17:00)
- Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
- Benefits package
- Working towards/or qualified (ACCA, CIMA or ACA)
- Proven experience within a similar role
- Analytically minded with excellent communication skills
- PC literate
- Decisive with the ability to take ownership
- Experience within the Logistics industry would be an advantage
Full job description provided upon successful application.
Please contact Hannah @ Nelson Chambers for more info