Grafton Banks are pleased to be working with a reputable Weybridge based organisation. The business is currently recruiting for an experienced Management Accountant to join their busy and dynamic finance department at a pivotal time of extensive growth and expansion for the organisation. Crucial to this role will be the preparation and delivery of accurate and timely information and analysis.
The successful candidate should be degree educated; part qualified ACCA/ACA/CIMA or qualified AAT with experience in management accounts and working towards the full month end process. This role requires someone with strong analytical and technical competencies and an outgoing, confident approach to working with Senior Managers and Directors.
- Forecasting – monthly updating & analysis
- Interpreting and communicating financial data to non-financial managers.
- The implementation and review of all financial controls
- Collating, preparing and interpreting reports, budgets, accounts, commentaries and financial statements
- Liaising with senior management and invoicing department
- To lead in the preparation and review of monthly management information analyzing the performance of the business.
- To be the lead for financial reporting and providing insightful commentary on key monthly variances
- Daily monitoring of revenue actuals v forecasts
Skills & experience:
- The successful applicant is likely to be an ambitious hardworking candidate who is looking for a commercial, business focused role
- Part qualified ACCA /CIMA OR AAT qualified
- Strong written communication skills
- Intermediate/advanced Excel
This is an energetic and vibrant working environment within a company offering fantastic scope for personal development and a competitive salary and benefits package. If you believe you fit the criteria please do get in touch.