Now Careers are currently recruiting for a leading international manufactuirng group based in Hay-On-Way, Herefordshire, seeking an hands-on and experienced Management Accountant. Reporting directly into the Financial Controller and supporting the Group Financial Director, this is an great opportunity to join a small finance team in preparing, developing and analysing financial information that supports the timely decision making processes within the business.
- Preparation of timely and accurate financial statements to support both group reporting and internal management accounts requirements.
- Support the business in controlling base costs to budget/forecast and to develop clear lines of communication with the cost centre managers.
- Support the Finance department in driving operational efficiencies within the function.
- Provide timing and accurate support for the planning cycles of monthly forecasting.
- Business partnering to provide new ways of thinking.
- Full balance sheet review and analysis of control accounts.
- Implementation of financial processes and procedures to ensure capture and reporting of all data.
- Produce management accounts for multiple entities UK & US GAAP.
- Coordination and review of weekly and monthly management information within prescribed timescales.
- Identifying unexpected results contained in management information.
- Assisting in producing and managing annual budgets and forecasts.
- Review and authorise payment runs for processing.
- Liaise with auditors
- Preparation and review of quarterly VAT returns.
- Prepare and review of payroll files.
- Be proactive in reviewing existing procedures
- Consolidated financial reports.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job