Blue Whale Spa is the UK’s leading manufacturer and supplier of hot tubs, being the only UK company who manages the entire process from design and production to sales and delivery.
Due to business growth, we are looking for an experienced Management Accountant to join our expanding team. If you are looking for a new challenge, can meet the requirements set below please send your CV for consideration.
Reporting into the Finance Manager your duties will include
- Producing cash flow reports, assisting with budgets and forecasting.
- Producing monthly management accounts and assisting with yearend processes.
- Produce Profit and Loss account and Balance Sheet
- liaising with the external accountant.
- Variance analysis.
- Controlling Income and expenditure.
- Logging payments on Bankline.
- Processing monthly payroll including timesheet processing
- Create Finance Policies and procedures
The idea candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 3 year's experience in finance role.
- Hold a Degree in Finance or equivalent.
- ACCA qualified or at later stage.
- Effective at working as part of a team and autonomously.
- Have a can-do attitude and work under pressure.
- Knowledge Sales Force or Sage 200 would be advantageous but not essential.
- Being able to speak fluent Mandarin would be advantageous for the company but not a requirement for the role itself.
The basic salary for this role is competitive. You will be required to work Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm. The company offers 28 days holiday including bank holidays, you will also have the opportunity to earn annual discretionary bonuses based on performance.
- Management Accounts