This is a great opportunity for a CCAB qualified Accountant to either break into the Public Sector or move up in their career.
My client is a well used organisation that benifits most people in Wales.
This is a great opportunity for a CCAB qualified Accountant to join this Public Sector organisaton based in the Swansea area.
As the Management Accountant, you will have a wide ranging role spanning;
- Producing Monthly Management Accounts with variences.
- Production of the Annual Accounts
- Producing statistical returns
- Buget moitoring and stake holder management
- Project Accounting
- Staff management
You will be a CCAB Qualified Accountant.
Experience of budgeting, financial analysis, income recording, grant management, ledger maintenance and closure of accounts, preferably in the public sector environment.
- You will have good stakeholder engagement skills
- You will have excellent excel skills
- You will be able to adapt to a changing environment at ease
- You will have a focus on delivering cost saving projects
Salary up to £34,500
Final Salary Pension
Starting 26 days annual leave
- Management Accountant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job