Exciting opportunity not to be missed! Our client has a unique opportunity available for a Management Accountant to join the team at their office in Barway. The role is a full time, permanent position offering a competitive salary- this is an exciting opportunity to develop your career!
Their philosophy is to be recognised as outstanding, market-led growers and suppliers of sustainable, healthy fresh produce, and to be at the forefront of the industry in everything they do. They are an incredibly exciting place to work. Being at the leading edge of modern food production means it’s fast-paced, stimulating and rewarding. They work with the biggest food retail brands in the UK and Europe and want people who will do what’s right for them and their customers. They can only achieve this through the dedication of their people, underpinned by their values; Trust, Efficiency, Quality, Expertise, Can-do.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Management Accountant to join their Group finance team, based at Barway.
What are the responsibilities of the Management Accountant?
- Co-ordinating and preparing the annual Group budget pack and 5 year plan, the rolling quarterly forecast and the monthly group management reports;
- Managing and forecasting Group cash flow, including monitoring and reporting of the Group cash position, bank mandate administration and monthly bank reconciliations;
- Managing the expense claims and petty cash claims process;
- Ensuring that there is appropriate justification for all capital expenditure, payback and benefits are calculated and delivery is monitored and reported;
- Assisting with the year-end finance audit and group consolidation process and completing internal audit assignments as agreed with the Group Financial Controller.
Skills, knowledge and experience required by the Management Accountant
- Part-qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent.
- Comprehensive finance experience
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Committed to continuous improvement
- Having experience of financial systems implementation (already made improvements to systems & processes)
- Able to meet deadlines under pressure
Why work for them?
With future scope for career progression, they pride themselves on offering great opportunities for training, progression and development. They are the place to be to develop and meet your long term career goals. They aim to be an employer of choice.
Why not click ‘apply’ today? Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join Europe’s leading fresh produce companies as their Management Accountant.
They are an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job