Rutherford Briant are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant in Cambridge. Our client is a leading name in its sector with a country wide reputation for excellence. Due to continued growth they are keen to recruit a Management Accountant that will provide information, analysis and advice.
Your typical duties will include:
- Engage with budget holders to support them in producing robust forecasts and budgets and to ensure the financial cycle is complied with.
- Proactively engage with budget holders
- Analyse trends and variances, advising and influencing budget holders to aid understanding of the impact of financial performance.
- Working with large, complex datasets and systems, create accessible and user friendly outputs that support the budgeting, forecasting and budgetary control processes.
- Provide clear, accurate and timely information to budget holders to enable business decisions to be made to achieve financial plans.
- Work with and develop costing and pricing models as appropriate to support accurate assessments of product and service viability that supports the delivery of key business strategies.
- Collaborate with colleagues across the wider finance community to share best practice and contribute to continuous improvement of the finance service.
The ideal candidate will be a fully qualified accountant although candidates who are qualified by experience will also be considered. Those applicants who have a formal training qualification with evidence of providing SAP solutions would be preferred due to the nature of the role. This is a great opportunity to join a leading business and to secure a role where it is possible to add masses of value.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job