We are recruiting a management accountant for a well established and rapidly expanding healhcare company based in west London. Due to recent expansion resulting in restructuring, this company looking for a competent and confident management accountant to 'hit the ground running' in supporting the Head of Management accounts. This is a brilliant opportunity a newly qualified candidate who is looking for a hands on role in a dynamic and progressive environment.
- To assist the Head of Management Accountants team in the production of accurate and timely management accounts.
- To maintain payroll models to capture all staff costs and perform requisite checks to ensure compliance to internal controls.
- To liaise with the Payroll team to ensure that all relevant costs are captured for the month and that staff are allocated to the correct cost centres.
- To work with Procurement and the Accounts Payable team to maintain up-to-date accruals and prepayments schedules.
- To perform monthly variance analysis versus budget and prior month's spend.
- Get involved in implementing systems to drive efficiency improvement/
- To review work and help train up junior team members.
Skills and qualifications
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Advanced Excel skills are desirable
- Exposure to working in health care or multi-site environment would be beneficial
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job