My client is a leading global multi-billion pound organisation and one of the prestigious companies to work for within the local area. Due to continued growth they are seeking a Part Qualified Management Accountant to join their team.
Duties will include, but not limited to:
• To produce and finalise the month / quarter / year-end management accounts
• To provide accurate, timely and relevant production cost information to business unit stakeholders
• Support Cost Centre Managers with understanding of actual spend versus budget
• Produce monthly material, labour reports and associated balance sheet reconciliations
• Support Financial Controller and Operational Managers with commercial decisions
• Part Qualified (CIMA, ACCA, ACA)
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Advanced Excel skills
• Good understanding of large ERP systems
• Ability to challenge This role is easily commutable from Leicestershire, Derbyshire and Staffordshire; on offer is a leading salary with car allowance and other benefits.
FRS strives to be an equal opportunities employer, and is committed to treating all applicants alike. FRS does not treat any individual on grounds of sex, age, colour, marital status, race, nationality or ethnic or national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or membership or non-membership of a trade union, less favourably than others. All vacancies advertised are open to all ages
- Management Accountant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job