Accountable Recruitment are currently looking for a Management Accountant for one of our Clients in Runcorn.
The role is to work within the Finance department and support the Financial Controller in reporting monthly management and financial accounts in a timely fashion and to maintain the culture of continuous improvement and accuracy of the Balance Sheet. Undertake ad hoc financial projects to identify trends and monitor performance of the business.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
- To support the Financial Controller in the preparation of month end and year end accounts.
- To provide a narrative on the variances of actual performance against budget.
- To provide cover in key areas such as payroll, cash posting and month end processing.
- To undertake Balance Sheet reconciliations and maintain supporting files and documentation.
- To assist in the development of operational efficiency through the use of process maps, report preparation and data analysis.
- To prepare regular financial statements for a number of contracts.
1. Tenacious and resilient
2. Team Player
3. Able to work on own initiative
4. Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
5. Have a can do attitude
If you would like to apply please do so online or contact Orla at Accountable Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job