Accountable Recruitment is currently looking to recruit Qualified Accountant for a highly recognisable organisation in Warrington.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Month-end reporting
- Business Planning & forecasting
- Analysis of business operations by project
- Supporting data to operational functions (e.g.
- WFM & QMM)
- Weekly project forecasts for sales & margins
- Control of cost of organisation across all SO Liverpool functions
- Sales bid pricing calculations
- Payroll analysis & approvals
- Control of fixed assets
- Control of customer & supplier master data
- Control of expenses policy & adherence
- including PSA payments
- Balance sheet reconciliation of VAT, Tax
- Control accounts
- Line management: Management of COR Finance Apprentice
What distinguishes you?
- Relevant degree or equivalent
- CIMA qualification, or equivalent, or working towards qualification, is essential
- Experience of working in a Controlling, Finance or Accounting environment
- Demonstrable relevant work experience
- Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills are crucial
- Attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed
- High level of IT proficiency using all Microsoft applications
- Team player
The salry for the role is up to £35,000 along with competitive bonus scheme and benefits.
If you would like to apply for this role which offers fantastic opportunity for development then please do so online or contact Orla at Accountable Recruitment Ltd
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job