Your role would involve ensuring the smooth integration of new establishments joining the group and the production of the management accounts until transitioned into the group.
Assisting with the successful handover of integration tasks not completed by the Finance Acquisition Team such as takings, purchase ledger, IT marketing etc.
Month end main tasks will be sales reconciliation work, ownership of production of surgery P&Ls, balance sheet reconciliations and liaison with the surgeries on a regular basis to ensure they get up to speed with group policies and processes once they join the group.
Integration for allocated new ventures:
• On site integration visits in advance of joining the group with follow up visit post acquisition.
• Completion of the Finance integration task list on time to quality for assigned tasks
• Support the training of new organisations on ebis and reporting when on site.
• Particular focus on a timely and correct handover to payroll and pensions and ensuring payroll is paid on time and the Pension Administrator is aware of all pension information.
• As agreed with the Finance Integration Manager follow on issues from tax DDQ and documentation of actions taken for tax audit purposes.
• Presenting oneself to the surgeries in line with group values and maintaining those values at all times
Production of Management Accounts
• Owning specific surgery P&Ls and producing their monthly management accounts to a high level of accuracy
• Ownership of delivery of comprehensively reconciled balance sheets each month
• Dealing with surgery queries regarding their results, and ensuring any process issues are picked up and resolved
• To work with the team to ensure current processes and efficient and fit for purpose, and to help identify areas for efficiency gains to support the next phase of growth
• Regular interaction with the surgeries to answer queries and help them with their process adherence
• Any other tasks as required
For further information contact Charlotte.firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job