Churchill Howard are now working with a Top 4 Global bank in Birmingham as they look to expand their team across several functions. This expansion includes the introduction of 2 Management Accountants. With a target to double revenue by 2020 this is an exciting time to join the fast-growing bank with clear cut progression on offer to those that join.
As Management Accountant your responsibilities will also include analytical and business partner elements such as:
- Take ownership of P&L areas, holding reviews with budget holders to discuss monthly spend, purchase orders and accruals required, expected future spend and timing to identify risks and opportunities to the current forecast
- Report back any significant issues or developments to management
- Ensure accuracy of data, and adequate controls are in place
- Accruals and prepayments
- Prepare all the cost budgets and forecasts to the deadlines required
- Assist in production of 3 year plans, budgets and forecasts
- Challenge budget holders to drive savings
- Develop planning tools to improve accuracy and process of planning
- Produce analysis to aid the business in understanding key customer trends
- Develop reports to understand the relationship between costs and KPIs
- Contribute to production of monthly reporting pack including commentary on variances and explanation of trends
As Management Accountant, you will either be a finalist (CIMA/ACCA/ACA) from practice or industry. You'll also need strong communication, stakeholder management skills and influencing skills with an appetite to progress through the ranks of a global business.
Applicants of all ages and backgrounds with the relevant skills and experience are encouraged to apply. Churchill Howard acts in its capacity as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment.