Due to company restructure and expansion an excellent opportunity has arisen for a permanent Management Accountant for this luxury homeware manufacture/ retailer. The company is going through continuous growth and development of their company and are looking for a candidate with strong SAP systems
Reporting into the Financial Controller, the role will be to maintain the monthly management accounts function as well as developing the SAP system as the company continues to grow
- Full preparation of the Monthly Management Accounts
- Prepare month end financials for UK and expansion into Europe
- Balance sheet and payroll control account reconciliation, accruals and prepayments
- Year-end audit responsibility, providing and preparing information requested
- Ad hoc project work providing analysis and reconciliation support
- Monitoring the forecast and costs of the programme as well as some capital projects within the team.
- Ensure SAP is representative of all financial / outcome information
- Responsible for CAPEX reporting and variance analysis.
- Making sure the Ledger function in running smoothly and line managing the accounts assistants
Prior experience in a fast paced accounts role ideally in the manufacturing/ retail industry
- Good knowledge of Excel and SAP is essential
- The ability to work independently, take ownership of tasks, and work in conjunction with others based both on site and remotely
- Organised, resourceful and a good team player