Our Client based on the outskirts of Hemel Hempstead is looking to recruit a Part Qualified Management Accountant on a full-time, permanent basis.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include:
· Preparation of financial reports and analysis
· Provision of financial forecasts, budgets and cashflow
· Submission of VAT returns
· Assisting with Year End Audit and statutory accounts
· Preparation of annual budgets
· Continually improving accounting processes and procedures
· Other ad-hoc tasks
Required skills / attributes:
· Actively studying towards your ACCA / CIMA qualification
· Intermediate / Advanced MS Excel skills (to include Vlookups and Pivot Tables)
· Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
· Ability to prioritise and multi-task
If this opportunity is of interest to you, and you feel you meet the qualifying criteria, please do apply straight away and your application will be considered.