Our Client based on the outskirts of Hemel Hempstead is looking to recruit a Part Qualified Management Accountant on a full-time, permanent basis.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include:
· Preparation of financial reports and analysis
· Provision of financial forecasts, budgets and cashflow
· Submission of VAT returns
· Assisting with Year End Audit and statutory accounts
· Preparation of annual budgets
· Continually improving accounting processes and procedures
· Other ad-hoc tasks
Required skills / attributes:
· Actively studying towards your ACCA / CIMA qualification
· Intermediate / Advanced MS Excel skills (to include Vlookups and Pivot Tables)
· Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
· Ability to prioritise and multi-task
If this opportunity is of interest to you, and you feel you meet the qualifying criteria, please do apply straight away and your application will be considered.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job