The role of Management Accountant provides direct support to the Finance Director. The main responsibilities of this role are for financial planning, budgeting, forecasting and management reporting. Preparing monthly financial profit and loss accounts, management reports, costing reports and VAT.
This role also owns the financial month-end, quarter-end and year-end activities for the business.
Responsibilities, activities, deliverables
- Assisting the annual budget process, including liaising with department heads and management
- Preparing weekly cash flow statements and forecasts
- Owning the month-end financial reporting process, including preparation of month end journals, intercompany recs and recharges
- Assisting with the year end audit and with the preparation of annual statutory accounts
- Costing reports
Required skills and experience
- TV production experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong problem solving ability
- Intermediate Excel skills
This is a 360 role and will be hands on. You will be given lots of autonomy and responsibility. It really is a great business to work for with an amazing company culture. If you are looking to your next step within TV and are a hungry, dynamic and pro active Management Accountant, look no further. Apply within!