Our client, a leading accountancy firm which comprises of 30+ Partners are seeking a Management Accountant to join their small growing outsourcing division.
The firm which has grown both organically and, through merger and acquisition have increased their revenues by 100% in the last eight years. The organisation has several national offices with also offices in the Cayman Islands, offering a full range of financial and business strategy services to wide portfolio of clients ranging from OMBs to larger enterprises.
- You will be responsible for the update of accounting records from the information and documentation made available.
- Ensuring the reconciliation of all major control accounts, the preparation of notes and draft management reporting for review by the portfolio supervisor.
- You will be provided with a good level of client exposure - allowing you the opportunity to develop and maintain good client relations.
- Liaising with clients to obtain and clarify information as well as ensuring a high level of service.
- Coordinate the preparation of UK VAT and related returns.
- Prepare payrolls for allocated clients, whilst meeting required deadlines.
- Ensuring that all assignments are carried out within specified time-frames.
- Ensuring delivery of reporting in line with client / HM Revenue & Customs / statutory deadlines.
- Ensuring that all hours worked on assignments are correctly recorded.
- Generic accounts administration and the opportunity to showcase your efficient working methods by meeting specific deadlines set.
- You will communicate regularly with the Portfolio Supervisor on daily updates on progress and reporting.
- 3 Years’ experience working in a similar role within a practice (essential)
- Excellent bookkeeping experience
- Proficient user of Xero
- Excellent knowledge of UK VAT
- Excellent communication skills (written/verbal)
- Great pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Option to purchase / sell holidays
- 25 days holiday (excluding bank holidays)
- Excellent work/life balance
- Flexible working hours
- Management Accounts
- Statutory Accounts
- Vat Returns