This Management Accountant (Temporary) role, based in central London, is for a minimum of 6 months. The vacancy is for a media company, looking to expand their team.
The candidate needs to be immediately available, to interview as soon as possible. Experience within accountancy is essential.
The Management Accountant (Temporary) role is for a media company based in central London. the position will be available within a small team looking for new opportunities.
the candidate needs to be immediately available.
The key responsibilities for this Management Accountant (Temporary) vacancy are:
Preparing accurate and timely reports to ensure delivery of Group targets against revenue, cash flow and profit
The ability to plan and manage personal workloads to meet tight deadlines is essential.
Being a subject matter expert for Finance across the UK team and advise across a range of areas: VAT, revenue, cost tracking, inter-company transactions, expenses policies, procurement, Capex/Opex, bonuses, commissions etc.
- Balance sheet analysis
- Variance analysis
- Hourly rate
The successful candidate for this Management Accountant (Temporary) role will have:
- Understanding of finance operations and a willingness to support these areas (including AP, AR, Cash and credit card expense reconciliations).
- Working knowledge of the processes required to complete an end to end month end reporting cycle including preparation of a month end pack.
- Practical knowledge for transactional reporting, including setting up payments and invoice processing.
- Understanding of running Balance recs; including cash reconciliation.
- Confidence to work with a variety of journals including payroll, capex and TPA journals.
- Excellent communication skills
This Management Accountant (Temporary) role based in central London will offer the candidate an exciting opportunity within the media sector.
This vacancy will provide experience within the accountancy sector.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job