Management Accountant, CIMA, ACCA Part Qualified - Qualified / Manchester City Centre / Excellent Salary + Excellent Benefits / Temporary to Permanent Opportunity.
Management Accountant required to work for a Global service sector organisation based in Manchester City Centre. My client is looking for an experienced Management Accountant to start on a temporary to permanent basis, this role will report directly into the Financial Controller and offer excellent exposure to the wider business.
- Preparation of Management Accounts including P&L Analysis & commentary
- Month end accruals, journals
- Balance sheet reconciliations / journals
- Bank reconciliations
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Responsible for filing statutory accounts with Companies House and the relevant to the Inland Revenue including VAT returns
- Cash flow forecasting
- Supervisory of junior accounts team
Essential Experience Required
To be successful in your application for this role you MUST have the following experience
- Experience of preparing a set of Management Accounts including commentary
- Part Qualified-Qualified CIMA, ACCA Desirable, but not essential
- Strong Excel skills ( V lookups & Pivot Tables )
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player and well organised
What's on Offer?
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a market leading organisation who can add value to your existing experience, this company offers a very attractive salary and benefits package and although this role is initially and temporary role it will be made permanent . Please apply for immediate consideration by sending your CV to Wayne Caunce at NC Associates or call 0161-711-0816 / 07879-626-501
- Balance Sheet
- Management Accounts
- Microsoft Excel
- Vat Returns