Management Accountant - Temp
Randstad UK - is multinational human resources consulting firm specialising in temporary and permanent recruitment, including contract staffing of professionals and senior managers.
We have a fantastic and rewarding opportunity to join Randstad in our UK head office based on the prestigious Capability Green Business Park in Luton as a Temporary Management Accountant, with an immediate start, whilst we recruit for the full time role. (we would be happy to consider for the perm role also)
Reporting into the Finance Manager, your role will be to produce and to maintain all accounting records for Randstad, and its various subsidiaries. If you are a part qualified accountant or QBE with previous management accounting experience, then a career with Randstad can offer you exceptional training and career development opportunities as well as excellent industry leading benefits.
* Part qualified accountant or QBE
* Previous proven management and financial accounting experience
* Experience of working in the recruitment sector is desirable but not essential
* Intermediate to Advanced Excel knowledge.
* Ability to work to targets set by management
* Ability to work effectively as part of a team
* Passion for achieving consistent results
* Enthusiastic and flexible approach to work
* Strong Communication skills
* Strong Interpersonal Qualities
* Strong planning and organisational skills
* Sets example through strong values
* Self Driven and motivated
* Thrives in a pressurised environment
If you want to join one of the world's largest recruitment organisations, in a position that will see you engaging with key stakeholders and taking a proactive role in our shared service centre then please do get in touch today!
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"