Management Accountant Snetterton £35k
Part of a major logistics group, our client, established in 1935, specialises in providing professional haulage and warehousing services providing flexible cost-effective haulage, warehousing and pallet services, offering a range of modern and bespoke solutions to their customers.
The Management Accountant would be reporting into the FD and no particular qualifications are required just experience at working at that level.
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 8.30a.m - 5.00 p.m and the main duties are: -
- Produce accurate monthly management accounts in the required timescale
- Continual review of financial control procedures for accounts.
- Ad hoc financial reporting as required.
- Completion of all financial requests.
- Provide analysis and advice on potential projects and new contracts.
- Accurate weekly transport/warehouse reports.
- Assisting the annual audit of accounts.
- Providing advice on operational efficiencies.
- Actively participate in effective departmental communication and co-operation.
- Previous knowledge of working within a busy Finance department is essential
- Finance Department
- Management Accountant
- Management Accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job