The recruitment department of the French Chamber is acting as a recruitment agency for its 600 member companies. One of them is currently recruiting a Management Accountant.
The company is a leading organic cosmetics brand with a global presence.
As a Management Accountant, you will be responsible the UK retail shops as well as the wholesale activity.
The role is a permanent position, full time and based in Central London.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Reception, booking, and archiving supplier invoices
- Payment preparation: collection of payment approval and preparation of payment on web-banking platform
- Supplier follow-up
- Book-keeping of all transactions apart from cash reconciliation
- All accounting documentation linked to the shops’ sales / cash-in
- Year-end stock-take
- Quarterly VAT declarations
For the holding companies, you will deal with:
- Expenses (credit card)
- Loan + Management fees + Royalties: invoice issuance + intercompany reconciliation
- Payroll loading on banking platform
- Payroll monthly booking and reconciliation
- Long-term advance follow-up
- Closing monthly books on time to meet group deadlines
- Monthly closing determination & booking: prepaid & accruals
- Balance Sheet monthly documentation / reconciliation
- Marketing, PR & digital budget follow-up
- Office expenses
- Cash-in of cheques
- Archive of all accounting documents
- You will be the main contact for tax authority, external auditor, and central finance and accounting team
- Undertake additional ad-hoc work as and when required to meet the needs of the business
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in general accounting
- At least one experience as Chief Accountant
- Strong knowledge of SAGE Line 100
- Used to working in a small company/start up environment
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. Please, apply only if your profile matches the requirements listed above.