A very exciting opportunity has arisen to join a successful growing high end sportswear brand business based in central London, who are looking for a management accountant to join the company. The role will be reporting directly into the head of finance and the individual will be responsible for the creation and understanding of the monthly management accountants for the organisation.
- Preparation of the management accounts for the business including commentary.
- Prep of individual P&L'S.
- Preparation of Balance sheet Reconciliations - accruals, prepayments and payroll.
- Assisting with budgeting and forecasting.
What you will require:
- Finalist level ACCA/CIMA Equivalent.
- Fantastic communication skills and interaction with individuals and non-finance entities and departments.
Whats on offer:
- Incredibly competitive salary
- Full study and support package on offer
- Fantastic company with great offices and colleagues
- Great work benefits
If you have the above knowledge and requirements and want to explore a fantastic opportunity then please get in touch with on to discuss further.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job