Job; Management Accountant - REMOTE
This role is to work shoulder-to-shoulder with a successful and highly regarded serial entrepreneur, speaker and investor. His expertise lies in building high-growth companies in sectors including digital marketing and training/accreditation. He is looking to hire an experienced & dynamic Management Accountant to work alongside his other business areas, supporting and advising strategic and operational decision-making through insights that drive better business.
- CIMA or ACMA certified/qualified (essential)
- Proven experience already working for an entrepreneur (essential)
- Ability to clearly articulate financial information in a concise and meaningful manner
- Look at decreasing costs for better company efficiency
- Make proactive suggestions for increasing profits
- Understand the 'meaning’ of numbers
- Communication and leadership skills
- Financial modelling
- Business analysis
- £’s; fully DoE up to approx. £60k + benefits,
- Location; based from your home / remotely with occasional meetings in & around London,
- Interested? Please send your (Word) CV,
- Not for you but you know someone suitable? - Profile 29 can pay a referral fee,
- Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
Profile 29 recruitment keywords; cima acma management accountant finance financial accountancy remote home London
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'