This leading Real Estate Investment Management Company based in the city is looking to recruit a newly qualified accountant for it growing finance function. Reporting into the FC, this is an excellent role as it will be extremely diverse and offer the right person an excellent challenge to grow their career and experience.
The business has an excellent culture with a real investment in their people and the role is a dynamic role in an environment where no two days are the same.
The key responsibilities will include:
- Working within a team to produce monthly consolidated management accounts.
- Reviewing and analysing management accounts from other group entities.
- Preparing and/or reviewing VAT returns.
- Performance of monthly and quarterly review controls over financial data in the accounting system.
- Assisting in the preparation of annual statutory accounts under FRS102.
- Working with auditors for the interim audits and year-end audit.
- Answering queries from various stakeholders.
- Ad-hic projects.As the ideal candidate you will be a newly qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) either from practice or working in a finance team.
Ideally you will have Real Estate, Investment Management or Financial Services sector experience. You will have excellent communication skills and a real "can do" attitude.