My client is currently looking to appoint a Qualified Management Accountant to join their busy and growing Finance team based in the heart of Rochdale
You must be ACMA qualified (or equivalent) and have hands on experience in Management Accounting - my client is looking for someone who can hit the ground running and 'make their stamp' on the role / team
You will be responsible for the the provision of a full Management Accounting service and your role will involve the following;
- Prepare annual budgets in conjunction with Service Managers including coordination of budget reviews
- Prepare quarterly re-forecasts of revenue and capital budgets
- Prepare and produce monthly Management Reporting packs
- Undertake monthly budget review meetings with Directors and Stakeholders, providing advice and commercial guidance
- Provide ad hoc assistance and information on budget monitoring, financial appraisals, analysis and decision making
- Ensure the accurate completion of actual, budget and forecast financial data
- Assist in the completion of the Statutory Accounts
- Assist with the strategic development of the Finance function
The role has been created due to an internal promotion in the team - they very much invest in their staff and strive to continually develop skills within the team
You will report into the Senior Management Accountant and step up when needed to deputise in his absence
You must have drive, passion and enthusiasm in your work - and be able to produce results!
The client very much promotes a work life balance and flexible working hours are available. Onsite parking is available
Please submit your CV or call Louise or Sheila for an initial discussion about this role
We regret to advise that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'