This company are a market leader in their field and a Tier 1 automotive supplier, currently experiencing exceptional growth.
With a global presence in over 30 countries, this employer offers the benefits you would expect from a major blue chip organisation.
Due to internal promotion they are now seeking an experienced and qualified accountant to take a lead role in the business unit controlling all financial and business aspects of international customer projects.
They offer a generous salary which is negotiable dependant on experience together with an attractive bonus and benefits.
• Supporting the Strategic Project, controlling and preparing decision papers in the context of Strategic Project Controlling
• Create, continuously update and analyze Business plans for projects and interact with the Project manager, Project team and respective Business Unit
• Prepare the project profit and loss and prepare variance reporting
• Define measures to improve the project results (e.g. Gross Margin, EBIT), together with the Project manager and the Project team
• Ensure the reconciliation of Project and Central Controlling
• Define planning parameters, calculate hourly rates, overheads, allocations, etc
• Introduce and optimize Project controlling and Reporting Tools and required processes and systems
• Support and guide subordinates in the Project Controlling function
• Qualified Accountant
• Experience of the set-up of efficient Project Controlling in a multinational company, ideally within the automotive sector
• Knowledge in the field of Strategic Project Controlling
• Mastering Project Controlling methods, tools and processes
• Method based and structured mode of operation
• Analytical and process oriented skills
• Distinctive understanding in the context of complex and cross functional requirements
• Strong Communicator, Team player, resistant, assertive and willing to travel internationally on occasions.
• Knowledge of IFRS
• Knowledge of SAP/R3 and multidimensional databases
• Excellent knowledge in MS-Office (especially in Excel)
• Business fluent in English (German also beneficial)
- Management Accountant
- Project Control
- Project Cost
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job