This property / construction company in central London are seeking to hire a recently qualified ACA/ACCA accountant from a mid-tier firm seeking their first accounting role in Industry.
Working in a high calibre team, you will be responsible for the quarterly management reporting for several UK projects. The role will cover:
- Presentation & preparation of quarterly results at board meetings
- Ownership of Financial Operating models required for bi-annual lender reporting
- Provision of quarterly, and interim information for the group reporting team
- Quarterly VAT reporting & CIS compliance
- Preparation of project entity corporation tax computations
- Liaise with asset managers to understand and resolve financial issues
- Statutory reporting under FRS102
- Liquidity management of projects
- Completion of year end audit
- Review and approval of supplier payments and project distributions
This role would suit a recently qualified auditor from a mid-tier firm with a broad background gained in audit and accounts preparation for clients. You will be highly numerate with strong attention to detail and you will enjoy working in a role with a high level of ownership and interacting with multiple stakeholders internally and externally including project directors and joint venture partners. This is a highly successful, high-growth business that can offer long term progression and a rewarding career. On offer is a market-leading base salary plus comprehensive benefits including a high bonus potential.