With Great Benefits, including; Study Support, Bonus, Life Insurance and Flexible working hours, this really is a great opportunity.
In a nutshell, you are responsible for:
- Assisting with the Monthly Management Accounts; including forecasts and variance analysis
- Bring the accounts up to Trial Balance including; Accounts Receivable & Accounts Payable
- Cash and bank management
In more detail, this means:
- General Ledger data entry to trial balance, including prepaid accruals and work in progress
- Fixed assets
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Bank account reconciliation; including petty cash and credit card reconciliation
- Management of audit queries
The ideal candidate will be qualified by experience and having 2+ years’ experience in a similar role managing a small team, with Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains.
My client wishes to appoint ahead of a busy peak in their business and will only receive applicants for the next week - can’t wait to apply, or would like further information? Please apply now or email me your CV directly on email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job