Part-Qualified Management Accountant required for a multinational service business based in Tamworth. This is a brand new position that arisen due to a restructure and growth within the business, and you will be supporting a busy finance team that partners with several large companies on large-scale contracts.
As the Management Accountant, you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for financial reporting for a £200m business unit
- Supporting the Financial Controller with budgeting and forecasting
- Managing the financials for several large-scale contracts
- Business partnering contract managers across the group
- Supervising the transactional assistants and ensuring their output is accurate and timely
- Ensuring robust financial controls are in place to control costs
You will be ACCA/CIMA part-qualified or finalist for this position, though those qualified by experience (QBE) are also welcome to apply should they have significant relevant experience. You should come from a background of preparing full management accounts for large businesses.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job