Accountable Recruitment are proud to be working in partnership with a global FMCG specialist in Cheshire.
Operating from its head office in Birchwood, this innovative and highly recognisable brand is keen to appoint a commercialManagement Accountant on a full time, permanent basis.
Joining this growing diverse organisation, you will be given the autonomy to manage a number of key tasks compromising of; producing management accounts, P&L, budget, forecasting and the provision of detailed analysis for the senior management team.
The ideal applicant will have the drive and determination to continuously develop their skill set whilst committed to producing a high standard of work. Experience of establishing and maintaining a high profile both internally and externally, along with knowledge of budget preparation and forecasting is essential.
Candidates with an impressive academic background who are part qualified / or newly qualified please apply to register your interest.
In terms of the benefits package; this role offers long term career development, an attractive starting salary, an exhaustive salary sacrifice scheme including pension/health insurance, death in service, cycle to work, free parking, 25 days holiday and much more.
In return, you will;
- Be offered a permanent, full time position with a reputable organisation in Warrington who promise to invest in your career development
- Be given clear objectives and responsibilities whilst providing much need financial support to the various stakeholders across the many business units
- Be mentored by a highly personable and engaging Financial Controller who will allow you the time to settle in
- Enjoy working in a collaborative, positive working environment where team work and respect is valued
- Receive a superb starting salary, career progression, study support, pension, health, numerous staff incentives, free parking
To find out more information: please click APPLY to register your interest or alternatively contact Accountable Recruitment for a confidential discussion.
Who are we?
One of the regions most distinguished Finance & Accountancy specialist in the North west, Accountable Recruitment are cementing their reputation for being the number one independent recruitment partner to some of the most prestigious clients in the region. We are immensely proud of our reputation for attracting a diverse talent pool of part qualified/qualified candidates for both Public Practice and Commercial & Industry sectors.
Recognized for launching the regions very own, exclusive Finance Director Awards and FD Club.
Please visit our website: www.accountablerecruitment.com
Whilst every effort is made to respond to each application, unfortunately we cannot guarantee this. Feel free to contact the office directly for a confidential discussion and ask for Simon Bilson.
- Budget Management
- Financial Forecasting
- Management Accountant
- P&L Reporting