Accountable Recruitment are pleased to be working in partnership with a global service provider in Warrington who are keen to appoint a Part Qualified Management Accountant on a permanent basis.
Joining this highly reputable organisation, you will be given the autonomy to manage a number of key tasks based around; budgeting, preparation of monthly management accounts, balance sheet reporting and the provisions of detailed analysis to the senior management team.
The ideal candidate will be a versatile, confident and ambitious team player who is currently studying towards CIMA/ACCA (or equivalent). You will be commercially focused with the confidence and ability to produce accurate work whilst under pressure. Over time the role will evolve towards a more commercially focused position that will require strong analysis and detailed reporting.
This progressive role comes with 100% study support and a tailored succession plan ensuring the successful appointment is qualified within a given period. Finance graduates with impressive academics who posses 1-2 years accounts experience will be considered for this role.
In terms of an attractive benefits package; the role offers full study support (including 2 days leave per exam),long term career development, multiple benefits including an immediate pay rise once qualified, annual pay increase, pension/health insurance, death in service, cycle to work, 33 days holiday, free parking plus much more.
In return, you will;
- Be offered a permanent, full time position with a reputable, house hold named organisation in Warrington who promise to invest in your short and long term development
- Enjoy working in a collaborative, positive working environment
- Be given clear objectives and responsibilities whilst working towards becoming a fully qualified accountant
- Be mentored by a commercial astute Financial Controller who will allow you the autonomy to develop whilst taken on a number of key month end tasks
- Receive a superb starting salary, study support, career progression, pension, 33 days holiday, staff incentives, free parking
To find out more information:
- Please click APPLY to register your interest or alternatively contact Accountable Recruitment for a more confidential discussion.
Who are we?
One of the regions most distinguished Finance & Accountancy specialist, Accountable Recruitment are quickly cementing their reputation for being the number one independent recruitment partner to some of the most prestigious clients in the North West region. We are immensely proud of our reputation for attracting a diverse talent pool of part qualified/qualified candidates for both Public Practice and Commercial sectors.
- Balance Sheet
- Budget Management
- Management Accountant
- Part Qualified
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job