Are you a currently studying a professional finance qualification? Looking for a new challenge? Pratap Partnership are recruiting a Part Qualified Management Accountant for a business based in Rotherham.
The main purpose of the role is to produce accurate and timely management accounts, keep the accounting system up to date and support the business in budgeting and reporting variance against budget and driving margin opportunities.
Reporting to the Finance Manager duties will include:
- Verify the accuracy of the accounting system keeping the ledgers accurate and up to date
- Converting data into understandable information whilst performing cost assurance activities
- Produce accurate monthly P&Ls for divisions of the business according to the reporting timetable
- Provide informative variance analysis for month end performance driving value and identifying and contributing to cost saving opportunities.
- Produce balance sheet reconciliations as part of the month end process fully justifying movements in month and closing balances
- Produce ad hoc reports as required by the business and support the decision making process with reliable financial and operation information
- Support the budgeting process by maintaining robust budget models for divisions of the business
- Identify process improvements that can deliver greater accuracy in reporting and efficiency in effort
- Support year end audit where necessary
- Support and develop finance apprentice
- You will be actively studying towards a recognised accounting qualification
- Previous experience of preparing management accounts is essential
- You must be able to manage your own workload and actively contribute to personal development during 121s and performance evaluations
- Demonstrate ownership in the way you work and be proactive in identifying where more support is needed
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting
- You must have strong IT skills
- In return the company offers competitive salary + other benefits
- Management Accountant
- Part Qualified
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'