One of the regions fastest growing businesses have a newly created opportunity for a CIMA / ACCA studying Management Accountant.
You will enjoy an extremely varied role and have the opportunity to take ownership of the financial control and reporting for an autonomous subsidiary at an early stage of your career. You will be involved in detailed management accounts preparation and presentation, budgeting, forecasting, variance and trend analysis, margin and profitability reporting.
You will have plenty of exposure to non-finance colleagues across the business and have an opportunity to provide financial guidance / business partnering.
You will have support and mentoring from a highly approachable and commercially astute qualified Head of Finance.
You will also enjoy providing support and training to less experienced or junior members of the wider finance function.
This is a business that is growing and investing significantly and operate a policy of promotion from within. It is an upbeat, collaborative and progressive environment that would suit an ambitious individual looking to complete ACCA / CIMA.
You will be:
- Progressing through qualification having completed a degree or AAT.
- Able to use Excel with confidence (pivots / lookup functions).
- Able to present / discuss financial information with a non finance audience.
- Comfortable in a lively and vibrant business amid a phase of expansion.
- Someone with a positive attitude to problem solving and a natural enthusiasm when learning new tasks.
- Ambitious and keen to progress / develop.
This is an excellent role for someone looking to qualify in 2019 / 2020 and develop the technical / practical accounting skills and commercial acumen in parallel to their studies. Full study support will be provided.
- Management Accounts
- Part Qualified
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'