Experienced Management Accountant Part Qualified or QBE required for a Leeds based client.
The purpose of the role is to assist with the production of management accounts and commercial analysis whilst supporting the wider finance team. Reporting to the Commercial Accountant duties will include:
- Collection of costs, calculation and posting accruals and prepayments and producing variance analysis.
- Producing reports for the wider business including weekly and daily update reports.
- Assisting in the construction and production of board packs and supporting schedules on a monthly basis.
- Distributing budget packs to operational managers and supporting as needed. Consolidating budget packs returned into the group budget model.
- Producing monthly packs comparing departmental spend to budget with a view to discussing and analysing with operational managers.
- Assisting with the year end audit.
- Capital expenditure reporting including the maintenance and improving of the fixed asset register, e.g. depreciation calculation, additions and disposals in accordance with accounting standards and group policy. Review of capital expenditure against agreed business cases.
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Resolving balance sheet reconciliation queries as necessary by liaising with relevant departments.
- VAT and CIS transaction analysis.
- Other ad hoc work as required.
This search is not limited to any industry. Experience and a willingness to work as part of a team is key to this recruitment:
- The successful candidate will be studying a relevant professional qualification (CIMA/ACCA) although candidates QBE will be considered.
- Good IT skills are essential.
- The ability to work under pressure in a fast paced, ever changing environment is required.
In return, the company offers a competitive salary + study support + flexible working plus additional employee benefits.
- Management Accountant
- Part Qualified
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'