JOB TITLE: Management Accountant (Part Qualified)
LOCATION: Northolt, Middlesex
SALARY: £30,000 per annum
Are you an experienced Management Accountant, with a strong background in management accounting and general ledger? Are you Part Qualified ACCA or CIMA (or equivalent) and are studying towards the next stage of your qualification? Do you have exceptional analytical and financial modelling skills? If this is you and you, please read on.
As their Management Accountant you will play a vital role in the business undertaking Management Account, General Ledger and Financial Analysis duties, where you will have the opportunity to develop within the role.
The successful applicant will have the following:
- Part Qualified ACCA or CIMA (or equivalent) and studying towards the next stage of your qualification
- A strong background gained within a finance and accounting role with experience in management accounting, and general, sales and purchase ledgers
- Excellent analytical and financial modelling skills with advanced Excel skills
- Ideally have experience in a multi-site and/or branch network environment
- Have a flexible and can-do attitude and be enthusiastic about self-development
- Experience of investigating variances in margin and stock discrepancies
- Experience of managing weekly and monthly cash flow and cash management
- Experience in working with advance ERP finance systems
Once you have fully settled into the role, with key training well underway, the Management Accountant should be sufficiently skilled to support the Financial Accounts Manager with strategic business planning, budgeting and forecasting.
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established business who really values their staff. If you have the skills we are looking for, apply today.
- Advanced Excel
- Financial Analysis
- General Ledger
- Management Accounting
- Part Qualified