My Client is an award-winning, fast growing, City based Spreadbetting, Forex, and CFD company. They are looking for a Management Accountant to join their team. You will be given the opportunity to develop within the role, as they will pay for the remainder of your course to become Fully-Qualified.
**Applicants must be Part-qualified ACCA/CIMA, with First time passes.**
- Do you have advanced system skills, such as Sun, or equivalent?
- Are you able to build reporting capability in Excel and modelling?
- Do you have experience of regulatory reporting?
- Do you have previous experience of working in a FCA regulated Broker?
To help produce the management accounts and financial statements, statutory reporting and regulatory requirements whilst supporting the finance function with all other areas of coverage.
- Production of monthly Management Accounts including subsidiary accounts
- Month end accounting, booking journals/accruals/prepayments/balance sheet reconciliation’s
- Involvement with annual statutory accounts and audit process, support Year End Financial Audit
- Preparing regulatory returns
- Production of other management information, including daily PnL , cash analysis, costings and other statistics
- Assisting the COO with turnover analysis and statistics
- Introducing broker calculations
- Client Segregated Client Monies calculation including intercompany bank transfers
- Bank reconciliations
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Daily journal entries into SUN accounting system
- Intercompany charges
- VAT analysis, partial exemption methodology and overseas VAT monitoring
- Betting duty calculation and payment
- Client and supplier payments
- Payment authorization
- Client account investigations
- System reconciliations
- Client account ad hoc reconciliations
- Daily client reconciliations
- Assist identifying and implementing process improvements
- Assist ad hoc tasks and projects as required
- Ad-hoc projects (e.g. integration of new service providers, modifications to reporting suite, process and systems improvement) Support of the wider finance team when required
- Part Qualified
- Sun Accounts